Sunday 2 April 2017

Dragontooth Kali - finally!!


Well, after searching high and low for a long time, I have managed to pick up this miniature. I would love to get a loose one in order to paint her as I hate to open mint packaging......yes, the geekometer is running high today.


Here is a pic of a loose one.....Goddess of Time, Creation, Destruction and Power....


And a pic of Tom Loback's own painted piece. RIP Tom.


I'm still after a copy of Thor (and some others if you care to check out the wants tab at the top of the page) so please check your lead mountains.....


Lots of Dragontooth pics etc on the Lost Minis WIKI.

As always; enquiries@deartonyblair.co.uk

3 comments:

Springinsfeld said...

What a find! Great figure. You've got to unpack it now!

TopKat said...

Congrats on your find! Where did you find the pic of Tom's Kali?

David Wood said...

It was a picture Tom sent me a few years back.